[citansdnd] Re: We need to find a new place...

  • From: justme ditto <sharnadale@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 03:12:56 -0700

 Word from Zack is the store's now tentatively going to be open until January.
That might change later, but for now we're okay at least until then.

From: saudir3@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [citansdnd] Re: We need to find a new place...
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:13:05 -0600

To all members:

I will start this Saturday around 5:20 -5:30pm to discuss current situation
with Fantastic Games. As for Blake's proposal, I recommend confirmation here by
this Thrusday for anyone who wants to bring food or beverages. Keep in mind
that there should be enough not only for the group, but also for the store
staff. I can create a main dish and rice for this Saturday.

Casey

Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 14:43:13 -0700
From: lordgraham40@xxxxxxxxx
To: citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

not shure where we can play. I came up with the idea of having a fair well to
fantastic games pot luck on Saturday and the employees are invited as well,
that last bit was cacy's idea.