[citansdnd] Re: May 2010 rules updates

  • From: Diana Jakobs <diana.c.jakobs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 23:33:21 -0700

Dang it... you are kidding me!  Enlarge Spell is wizard powers only?  Well,
there went Aeismaar's whole plan for paragon tier.  And nerfing the cleric
extra healing, the whole point of them is that, of all the leaders, they
were best at healing.  Do they ever errata things to make them function
better these days?