[citansdnd] June 11

  • From: Steve Bartalamay <lanzlo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Eric Pawtowski <epawtows@xxxxxxxxx>, Daniel Pawtowski <dpawtows@xxxxxxxxx>, Yvonne Pawtowski <ypawtows@xxxxxxxxx>, Ron Abitzr <abitzr@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Alan Fountain <ravensblot@xxxxxxxxx>, Guy Bennett <gkbennett@xxxxxxx>, Shelby Bennett <srbbent@xxxxxxxxx>, Harry and Diane <avalon.and.merlyn@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Rachael Echelbarger <hamsterhalo5@xxxxxxxxx>, Glen Echelbarger <gechelbarger@xxxxxxxxxxx>, citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 23:38:06 -0700

All right, here's the information you folks need.

Address is 19813 80th Pl. W, Edmonds, WA. The 'block' that I live on is
unusual, in that it's only one street wide. The front is on 80th Place, and the
back in on 80th Avenue.

We are going to 'officially' start at 4:30, with dinner slated for 5:00. You
can bring something if you want, but we should have enough stuff anyways.

Let me know if you have any allergies or any special needs, and we can plan
accordingly.

"Laugh…and the world laughs with you. Laugh hysterically, for no apparent
reason, and they’ll leave you alone."

Steve Bartalamay
lanzlo@xxxxxxxxxxx