[citansdnd] December update and Dec 26 session

  • From: "Don Edwards" <warrl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 09:10:35 -0800

Hey, the next session of our D&D game with Casey is on Dec 26, the
day after Christmas.

Who's going to be busy with family-type stuff?

Also, the December update to D&D rules is attached. Diane, yes this
does alter your spiked chain, but I think only to reword the old
powers with new rules consistent with other double weapons.