[citansdnd] Re: Dec 30 Campaign

  • From: Diana Jakobs <diana.c.jakobs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 13:58:25 -0800

So what is everyone interested in playing this time around?  I can pull out
my Pacifist Healer Cleric from Matt's game if we need a leader, (I'd like to
see how she'll play out at Paragon Tier anyway) and if we are short on
players, I can build a complimentary Striker, Controller or Defender and
play both.