[citansdnd] Re: D&D Essentials update (part 1)

  • From: marbleminotaur@xxxxxxx
  • To: citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 17:42:00 -0400 (EDT)

Aha! Okay, so I was wrong, you can BUY Uncommon items too! Here's an article
with a section about the new Magic Item rules:
http://critical-hits.com/2010/08/07/gen-con-2010-dd-new-products-seminar/

Quote from the article: "Common and uncommon items can be bought and created by
characters. Rare items can only be given out by a DM. Most items already in
existence are going to be retroactively classified as Uncommon, and almost all
items going forward in new books will be Rare."

So there we have it folks. Awesome. In other words, nothing is actually
changing at all.

    Date:  10 Sep 2010, 20:31
    Size:  411454 bytes.
    Type:  Unknown