[citansdnd] Re: Character plans

  • From: Steve Bartalamay <lanzlo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 11:28:19 -0700

My current plan is a human rogue. Pure striker. (He's actually a Hashashin...) A true professional, and very devout. No plans for making him a hybrid.

As for your character, Don... my guy would be slightly irritated. (This does NOT mean don't do it...) He is heterosexual, and he does not deem to judge others; that's Allah's job. (Or whatever saint has taken over Allah in Casy's world...) He's just the guy that arranges the meeting. And he'd not see the point of arranging the meeting between you and Allah so soon.

On Aug 12, 2009, at 1:20 AM, Don Edwards wrote:

The character I'm building sees himself as a dancer. In game terms
he's a fighter/ranger hybrid, which can easily be played (depending
mainly on powers chosen) as a striker/defender or a defender/striker.

In this case a primary striker would be more in-character. But if
Casey decides not to allow hybrids, the character would be pushed
toward being a primary defender.

Also I want to play this character as openly homosexual. (No sex
scenes.) But if anyone thinks that would be overly disruptive or
prevent the game from being fun, I can drop it.