[citansdnd] 4th Edition Character Builder

  • From: "Don Edwards" <warrl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 00:37:54 -0700

I strongly recommend that everyone get at least the demo version of
the Character Builder at
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/insider/characterbuilder .

The demo version is feature limited. It has less than the full set of
source materials in its database, and cannot be used to create or
edit characters above 3rd level.

To initially get the full version, or to get a later update to the
full version, you have to have a current DDI subscription.
can do one month for $9.95 or a year for $71.40. In addition to the
character builder, there are a bunch of other tools including the
Compendium which has every race, class, feat, power, creature, and a
bunch of other stuff from every official 4th Edition publication all
available online.

CASEY - if you don't have at least a month's subscription, sign up.
I'll hand you a $10 to pay for a month, or $60 to mostly-pay for a
year.