[ciscomgr] Re: time to lay down the law?

  • From: tlv <tlv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciscomgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 05:52:28 -0800 (PST)

On that note:

* Joins: soranna (geez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
<Kafka> soranna
<Kafka> your buttocks
<Kafka> my groin
* Joins: ^designer (medo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
* Kafka was kicked by X ((socked) funny. NOT)
* Joins: Kafka
(~latnprnce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
* X sets mode: +o Kafka
* X sets mode: +b *!*latnprnce@*.c3-0.wsd-ubr1.qens-wsd.ny.cable.rcn.com
* Kafka was kicked by X ((socked) dumbness)
-X- Added ban *!*latnprnce@*.c3-0.wsd-ubr1.qens-wsd.ny.cable.rcn.com to
#cisco at level 300
* X sets mode: -b *!*latnprnce@*.c3-0.wsd-ubr1.qens-wsd.ny.cable.rcn.com
<buzz_work> argh .. come on :p
* Joins: Kafka
(~latnprnce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
* X sets mode: +b *!*latnprnce@*.c3-0.wsd-ubr1.qens-wsd.ny.cable.rcn.com
* Kafka was kicked by X ((socked) dumbness)

im sick of this crap really i mean how many "warnings" do you need
to get a fucking clue ?

remove the ban if you want i dont care but if i see kafka do crap
like this again i will remove him, its about time we end these
stupid discussions about beeing too strict or not etc... lame, tiring
and unnecessary.

</dictator>