[ciscomgr] Re: time to lay down the law?

  • From: Rupert Spencer <rupertspencer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciscomgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:44:32 -0600

While the goatse.cx links didn't need to be given, the guy did deserve a
trout slap - his legitimate question was easily answered by a simple search,
instead of asking for it to be handed to him on a silver platter. "nat 1700"
returns 187  hits on public cco and the first hit had a configuration
example.Grounds for BAR in my opinion.

Still, Kafka's actions violate rule #1 (dont be a dick when u wearing the @)
of the 11 channel commandments, and maybe #7 as well (dont abuse for
legitimate questions) tho see above, I would consider this question very
borderline or  grey area since the first hit on CCO answered it.

It might be that some people just have to be told directly DO NOT POST LINKS
TO FAGGOTRY in the channel, since they obviously either cant put 2 and 2
together or ignore the rule #1 totally.

Xian