[ciscomgr] Re: possible new @'s ?

  • From: tlv <tlv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciscomgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 23:15:30 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 1 Oct 2002 WayzNMeanz@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated Tue, 1 Oct 2002 7:26:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> WayzNMeanz writes:
>
> > BuDdGrEeN is my evil wannabe lesbian twin, its a gemini flaw
> >
> > r|p
>
> i killed budd, hope yer happy ;)

that wasnt necessary you could just have moved the poor fuck away from
that high visibility level 269... i check the last seen on that level
every morning so remind me of the fact that there are actually females
around.... :)

> anyway,,,wtf is jd the biggest moron on the planet ? leave it to him start
> bullshit on a list that isnt even implemented yet, i say we send him a
> warning, anyone using the ops list for jokes and other nonsense, will be
> removed from the list, and thereby any say in what goes on in the channel,
> not like he has a say anyway ;)

agreed, what we need to do is to send an official introd mail to the list
stating not only some basic #cisco rules but obviously also some list
rules... any1 up for writing some stuff together ?

ugh time to go sit in that cold dark ccie lab for awhile :p