[ciscomgr] possible new @'s ?

  • From: tlv <tlv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciscomgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 09:45:38 -0700 (PDT)

f0lks,

a couple of things...

1) slowly ciscoops list is filling up, i think nobody
important is missing anymore, the people comming to mind
that are not on yet are:

jd, jbj, usmc, tavi (there are others but those really dont need
to be on since they almost never are around and should maybe even be
retired from X to be replaced by more active people...)

And uhmm out of those usmc and i suppose our friend jd (:)) are the most
important to be added since the others are not really the most active
people...

2) maybe any of us would like to propose possible new @'s ?
One person who i see as clued and nice is mirco, definitively above
average clued and will prolly never ask by himself to be @'ed.

3) see 1), i think we should remove some @'s who are never around
and if they are they are either not in #cisco or if they are they'd
never talk...

The following names come to mind when talking about unactive/useless
@'s (some of them i might be wrong
about due to timezone issues so please correct me if i am wrong...):

rickgid
egami
pomol
serial1
mikek (who is that ?)
snapdad

Any ideas/thoughts/comments ?

tLvee

p.s: who is buddgreen and why does he/it have level 269 which is clearly
reserved to horny and/or sexxy females who deliver pr0n or sexual
fantasies of some kind ?