[ciscomgr] Re: int Serial1...SHUT

  • From: tlv <tlv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciscomgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 23:28:57 -0800 (PST)

so uhmm yeah thanks for all the productive feedback
the result of which was the total annhilation of Serial1
who was actually in #cisco at that time but deadidle :)
Anyhow, just another X bug, serial1 got removed but
X did not deop him thus they dont recheck strictops...
i tellya if i was coder of X i would not dare show my
ass on undernet... *sigh*