[ciscomgr] Re: int Serial1...SHUT

  • From: WayzNMeanz@xxxxxxx
  • To: ciscomgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 18:26:15 -0400

> i remember the days when he talked.... i think... but indeed this goes
> back to SHORTLY after we moved back into #cisco ...

ummm we all know why u emphasized SHORTLY, its okay

> i would tend to agree with the 0 contribution and clue leads to removal
> thing but maybe we should tell him that first to see how he
> reacts/to be
> fair... ?           <----------alls fair in luv and hand grenades, if u wanna
> warn him , then so be it, but i dont even know who the hell he is, he could
> just be logging for gheezus

meantime, i think in general things are goin pretty well, the channel seems to
be more chatty, fewer people being jerkoffs, although not enough ops logging
in,,,like ummm,,,,merl ;)

do  we have a silent protest underway from our .do boy?

l8r peace \/ \m/

r|p