[ciscomgr] Re: int Serial1...SHUT

  • From: tlv <tlv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciscomgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 01:21:42 -0700 (PDT)

i remember the days when he talked.... i think... but indeed this goes
back to SHORTLY after we moved back into #cisco ...

i would tend to agree with the 0 contribution and clue leads to removal
thing but maybe we should tell him that first to see how he reacts/to be
fair... ?

hope this mail gets out seems this fucking shell runs out of fucking
diskspace... damn pr0n...