[ciscomgr] Re: int Serial1...SHUT

  • From: Merlin Gillespie <mgillespie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciscomgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:41:07 +0000

Quoting Rupert Spencer (rupertspencer@xxxxxxxxxxx):
> I just happened to notice Serial1 joining and X giving him the @.

I blame you guys for that! He got opped when the #cisco and #ciscosystems split
happened.

>WTF is this guy? A quick look in my logs back to July 10th and I cannot find a
>single instance where he has uttered a word,

He is some guy from the Phillipines, seems nice enough, and my theory behind
him not talking is that he's so clueless he doesn't wish to out himself.
He asked me for help with a great deal of urgency one time when his 1600
stopped ticking.

>syllable, or grunt. I say it is time to admin down Serial1. Any objections?

Not because of any ill feelings toward the guy, but if he aint gonna
contribute, he aint worth having as an op.

Great Britain votes yes to invading Russia!

Regards,

--
 Merlin Gillespie..........................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
 Senior Network Engineer..........................for Home & Business