[ciscomgr] Re: donkey's and bananas

  • From: WayzNMeanz@xxxxxxx
  • To: ciscomgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:29:34 -0400

okay well here are my rewl proposals

A. > all broads should be +v if they send a pic and they arent butt ugly, this
way, they will feel important (we all know they arent) and, if they send us
tittie pics of themselves, or wearing skimpy undergarments on their heads they
should be +o @ level 100

B. > any broad that actually meets an op and gives him head should be level
200, cause at that point they are at least as valuable to the channel as many
of the other long term ops. if they swallow, they should be 250

C. > ops prolly should be more of the peacekeepers than the trouble makers, its
okay to rabble rouse and stir the pot, or smoke it even, but we know we have a
few miserable jackasses that just wanna be ops to take out their sexjewel
inadequacies on others, we know who they are, so no need to mention any names,
but i will anyway, jd, ck and si. recently, i have told usmc666 the reason he
wasnt added to X was because he started acting like them. if u wanna be a
jackass, fine, but dont expect us to op u. in other words he used to help
people that asked questions, now he just insults them

why do i make a big point of this, cause its been one of the biggest problems,
many folks come in and ask legitimate routing and switching questions, and they
just get the www.cisco.com routine, or the sisamurai/stuff link, i dont see any
reason why legitimate questions can not be fielded and replied to in a
relatively civilized manner, if these ops dont wanna answer, stay silent, and i
am not suggesting we become a help channel, but we prolly would get more
networking related folks hanging out, some with clue, if they didnt see so much
faggotry in action.

D. > faggotry, we know i got dos622 to finally chill, jd and ck still bait him,
but he's been kewl, so i have no problem directly addressing these issues with
these types of users, its not a ghey channel, and there is no need for people
to be ghey

E. > kicking of idlers 'he shoots he scores' is not really funny, ck obviously
has some sexual frustration to work out, that's his problem, but im gonna ban
him the next time i see him do it and let him know why, i dont give a shit if
he's an optical wiz

so, we all know about these points, cause we've discussed them, i have no
problem being the heavy, im from jersey and the name is randazzo, pure
sicilian, so i'll be glad to tell ck and si and jd to chill their jets or they
are gonna be ostricized. at the same time, i also wanna keep the channel fun
and loosey goosey, i think if we remove the fear factor more people will
discuss routing and switching, which will lead to more friendly exchanges on
other topics, and that cant be a bad thing.

my humble goals

diminish visitor abuse
remove the faggotry
get more broads to hang out (i know there will never be many)
keep that fuckin link to si's page out of the topic ;)

l8rz  peace \/

joey r