[cisb102su01]

  • From: "Andrea Daniels" <swim4u_us@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cisb 102 listserv" <cisb102su01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 19:09:15 -0700

Andrea Daniels
Swim4u_us@xxxxxxxxx
CISB 102 Lesson 6

Question 1

I went to Lansing Employment .com  Http://lansingemployment.com/
I signed up to have my own account. I started my resume. There is no cost,
so it is really worth it. I got to choose if I want employers to view my
resume or for them to request it from me than I get to choose it I want them
to view it. Logging in and filling out a resume is really easy.

Job listings
http://careers.usatoday.com/service/lsj/national/FindJob/?srv=FindJob&act=Sh
owJobDetail&JOB_ID=4000096

User Interface Developer
Homestead

Responsibilities:

Work with internal / proprietary tools and languages to help develop and
maintain content on Homestead.com
Work with Homestead content writers, producers and marketing gurus to roll
out service promotions and implement site changes
Monitor and improve the quality of Homestead's web-based service
Assist other team members with front-end product work directed at our
consumer customers

Requirements:

Excellent communication, organization and teamwork skills
Expertise in HTML and JavaScript
A strong desire to stay on the cutting edge of web development
Experience and interest in other web technologies including DHTML, Flash,
Shockwave, Java, streaming media, etc.
Experience in graphics or image editing software a plus
Ability to meet deadlines

Position is contract and starts immediately. Please build a Homestead web
site before applying.

This position is in Oregon