[cisb102su01] Newsletter Info

  • From: "Education0001" <education0001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Listserv" <cisb102su01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:22:56 -0500

First, I went to Bloomberg.com and looked around for a newsletter.

A Bloomberg Email Newsletter is available here
http://quote.bloomberg.com/newstogo/registration.html?refer=newsad

I can select many options and topics on what Bloomberg will send me. I picked
Bloomberg because I have had experience in the past, and it send you a NICE
newsletter. I picked topics related to the United States.

For my second choice, I chose a CNET Newsletter. Check it out
http://www.cnet.com/subscription/0-16335.html?tag=sb. There are many options
you can choose through here.

I chose CNET Digital Dispatch, Virus & Security Newsletter, and CatchUp
Security Alert for starters. They were the most relevant items to what I do
everyday.

For my third choice, I chose a newsletter from Borders.com. Check it out
http://borders1.m0.net/m/p/bdr/nsl/home_js.asp.

I chose the basic newsletter. Check it out below

To unsubscribe for CNET, I would go here
http://www.cnet.com/subscription/0-16335-7-117741.html .

To unsubscribe for Bloomberg, I would follow the instructions given in my
confirmation email.

To unsubscribe for Borders, I would go here
http://borders1.m0.net/m/u/bdr/str/b.asp?e=education0001@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Bloomberg is nice. It gives me pretty much any kind of financial information i
want, I just have to patch up my subscription if I get a new interest. I get
like just U.S. News right now, but Bloomberg snuck a few other newsletters in
there, but i don't mind. I get like Weather and U.S. Financial News.

Borders is a little girly, but whatever, I like girls - they are awesome. I get
like Spring deals on books and CD's and the like. It is nice cuz i can just
click and buy right through my email. Plenty off colors too.

....Bloomberg is the best one I got. Professional and Effective.

The Brave Do Not Fear The Grave

Mike Root
Student
Maple Valley Alternative Education