[cisb102sp04] response to :Re: Lesson4 Q6 Telnet

  • From: "Carolann Foerch" <tapioca@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stacy Knowles" <sknow002@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 23:16:57 -0400

I also want to thank you for the information on telnets.  It is
something that has always confused me and still does.  I tried to use
it for LOCIS...Library of Congress thru the computers at LCC lab, but
didn't get very far,  This obviously needs to be looked into further.
Carolann
tapioca@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
CoreComm Webmail.