[cisb102sp04] Re: lesson 4 question 6

  • From: "Houghton, Aimee" <houghta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 10:45:10 -0500

Did you have any problems accessing the Library of Congress telnet site? =
 I tried several times and could never get a connection.  I was able to =
connect to other telnet sites I tried but never got the LOC to work.  It =
sounds as though it would be an interesting site.  Did you find it =
useful?  Was it easy to navigate?  What types of inquiries did you try?

Aimee M. Houghton
houghta@xxxxxxx

" The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up."
Mark Twain