[cisb102sp04] lesson 4 question 5

  • From: snookb@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 20:18:48 -0500 (EST)

I found this job for Spartan internet listed on the monster.com website. The
job discription follows:-

Our fast growing team is looking for creative, detailed web application
developers who can code ASP, SQL, COM, etc. Additional skils in Java are a
plus. Our clients are the most demanding and our developers are the best bar
none. If you enjoy working in a high energy and dynamic environment, then apply
today. For more information visit http://www.spartaninternet.com/

The url did not transfer across, but more info can be found at their web site.
Ben Snook
CISB 102 student
snookb@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true
meaning of its creed - we hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are
created equal."- Martin Luther King Jr