[cisb102sp04] cisb102sp04 Lesson 5 Question 2

  • From: fitzgeb3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 20:02:43 -0500 (EST)

subscribed to two newsletters through ArcaMax Ezines at
http://www.arcamax.com/cgi-bin/reg.  I subscribed to both the recipe and
health/fitness newsletters.  The newsletters began arriving shortly after I
signed up.
What do you like or not like about them?
I am interested in being healthy working out and staying in shape.  The recipe
ezine is interesting being able to cook healthy but everything is good.
Health and fitness gives great ideas on cardio workouts and work out routines
that I haven't been exposed to before.
Which one do you like the best?
I like the fitness one better because of the different ideas and it keeps the
gym fun.