[cisb102sp04] cisb102 l4 q5 - jobs/internet

  • From: Tom Spare <etspare@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: listserv <cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 17:29:50 -0800 (PST)

After seeing many billboards in the local area, I checked out the Michigan
Works website located at http://www.michworks.org. On their home page it
summarizes how many jobs are new today, available and total resumes. The site
is free to anyone and you are required to post a resume if you apply for
unemployment.

I did a search where the criteria had to have both "internet" and "skills"
listed. Over 30 results were available. I looked at one with the

title Java-Web Portal Developer 3999. The job is full time in Auburn Hills and
has good benefits. It does require a bachelor?s degree and 5 years of
experience. The exact URL is
http://www.michworks.org/mtb/user/pkg_jobs.ViewJobOrder?an_Orders_ID=2214041&as_FromSearchResult=TRUE&as_view_type=PRINT

Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.