[cisb102sp04] cisb102 L4 Q5-jobs-carolann foerch

  • From: "Carolann Foerch" <tapioca@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 02:57:33 -0400

5. Finding a Job on the Internet:
 The company below is looking for a Programmer for $30/hr.  Nice pay if
you can do it. Unfortunately I can't, but I'd like to be able to.  I
went to www.jobs.net and this was the only one I found in the whole
state of Michigan! I found one 2-24, but it's gone now. so I chose
another one.  I didn't like this website and would not recommend it.
It only had 44 jobs listed total for Michigan today in any type job!
I posted my resume with Jobs.net on 2/24/04. I was VERY disappointed
with the results My resume is really only good enough for an
Administrative or Executive Asst, and all I?ve gotten since are the
free offers to make lots of money that we get hundreds of in our
junkmails, one offer for a self-employed multi-level marketing firm,
and lots of training offers from schools wanting money.  NOT ONE JOB
OFFER!  This has been since Feb 24 when I registered.  This is the one
I found today. My computer is really messed up so I have to use text
into this email...and not html...so not sure how it will look when you
receive it, but the info is all here.

     C Programmer
 General Information
Company Name    R-Tech Group   (View company's jobs)
Company Type    Private
Position    C Programmer (Engineer - Software)
Industry    Computer / IT
Job Type    Contract / Temporary (Length: 24 months)
Location    United States - Michigan, Saginaw
Start Date    ASAP
Visa Sponsorship    No
Posted/Updated    02-26-2004/02-26-2004
 Requirements
Education    College(2 year)
Experience    Between 3-5 years
Business Travel    No Travel
 Compensation
Pay Rate    $30/hr
Signing Bonus    N/A
Additional Comp.    N/A
Benefits    N/A
 Details

Location: Michigan
Duration: 24 months
Positions: 4

Our client is looking for individuals
having very strong working experience in C with Embedded Systems.

Skills:
C with Embedded Systems - 3-5 years of experience
TI DSP
6 point mapping
contact: CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW

Carolann Foerch <tapoca@xxxxxxxxxxx>