[cisb102sp04] Lesson 5- Qs. 2

  • From: Vally Sangeetha Balakrishnan <vally_balak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 09:55:28 -0800 (PST)

From:- Vally Balakrishnan/vally_balak@xxxxxxxxx

I subscribed for three newsletters from http://www.cnet.com and these
are as follows:

CNET TechSpecials
News.com Morning Dispatch
Software Weekly Newsletter

It is amazing ! I subscribed to these newsletters and received them in
no time at all. They have arrived !

Well it is little difficult to judge all three newsletters as I
subscribed them for particular uses. However since I am interested in
the software field I really like software weekly newsletter the best
as it gives me all uptodate information as to what is happening in the
IT market. I feel it is very knowledgeable and sometimes will help to
provide useful hints for the courses I am studying.

I liked all three as it keeps me uptodate with what's going on around
the whole world.

Vally Balakrishnan
cisb102