[cisb102sp04] Lesson 4 Question 5 Job

  • From: "Roy L. Richards" <roy.richards008@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cisb102sp04" <cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:15:25 -0700

I found Carreerbuilder.com at http://www.careerbuilder.com/ where you can
post you resume without cost.  You must register for the site and set a
logon ID and password in order to post your resume.  The site has a basic
resume that they want you to use for the site and is filled out on the site.
I used the job seeker portion of the site that can be used without
registering or signing on.  I went to Information Technology and then picked
Colorado and found a listing for a WebMethods Developer, when I clicked on
the title it took me to this site
http://information-technology.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.as
px?Job_DID=JY07W6FFM9JCHW2RCG and here is the write up on the site.  If
anyone is interested it is in beautiful Colorado.

Company:        BearingPoint
Location:       US-CO-Denver
Base Pay:       N/A
Employee Type:  Full-Time Employee
Industry:       Other Great Industries
        Job Type:       Information Technology Consultant
Req'd Education:        Contact Company
Req'd Experience:       Contact Company
Req'd Travel:   Negligible
Relocation Covered:     No
                Contact:        BearingPoint    Phone:  Not Available
Email:  Send Email Now  Fax:    Not Available
                Ref ID:         7595.9087
 DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities-Support the development of WebMethods as part of an
integration broker for a loosely-coupled component architecture, which
includes PeopleSoft HRMS, PeopleSoft Global Payroll, Aion Business Rule
Engine, and Savantage Altimate (accounts receivable/accounts payable).
Requirements-WebMethods Java DevelopmentWebMethods ArchitectWebMethods
Configuration (must understand clustering for high-volumes)Web Services
(SOAP)

Roy L. Richards
rrich008@xxxxxxxxxx
"If it does not kill us it will make us strong". (BG O'Hara) or "Whatever
does not destroy me makes me stronger."  (Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche,
Twilight of the Idols, 1889).