[cisb102sp04] Re: Lesson 3, Question 6

  • From: "Roy L. Richards" <roy.richards008@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:10:29 -0700

Paula
I still think that most person to person crime is committed by someone we
know.  However, the Internet does allow those with perversions to attack
others or make others lives as miserable as there with little danger of
being caught.  Your information on what actions to take is good and helpful.
Roy L. Richards
rrich008@xxxxxxxxxx
"If it does not kill us it will make us strong". (BG O'Hara) or "Whatever
does not destroy me makes me stronger."  (Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche,
Twilight of the Idols, 1889).