[cisb102sp04] L5_Q5

  • From: cathy more <idamcer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 15:00:35 -0700 (PDT)

I remebered to subscribe, but then forgot to post.

I'm subscribed to three newsletters with CNET Networks, they are:
--CNET TechSpecials
--Virus & Security Newsletter
--Hardware Weekly Newsletter

All three are arriving.  The TechSpecials and the Hardware weekly were the ones
I expected to like the most, but they seem more like ads than info..  I like
the Virus & Security info and format the best.  It gave information about two
known viruses and included information on which operating systems were not
affected by the virus also.

Cathy More
idamcer@xxxxxxxxx

"The purpose of life is to live."