[cisb102sp04] L4 Q5

  • From: "kerry keyworth" <kerrykeyworth_43@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 22:44:54 +0000

Hello Fellow Classmates,
I found Michigan Career Portal to be a good place to look for a job because
it has lots of
information. For example, they have searches for students, parents,
teachers, employers,
and job seekers. The site is very helpful and easy to use. You can search
for jobs around
Michigan with the advanced search option. It show's the date, location and
salary of the
job. When I get complete my studys at LCC, I will be posting my resume and
looking
for a job at Michigan Career Portal.

Write-up Of Internet Related Job

http://www.michworks.org/mtb/user/pkg_jobs.ViewJobOrder?an_Orders_ID=2210652&as_FromSearchResult=TRUE&as_view_type=PRINT

http://www.michworks.org/mtb/jobSearch.do

Business & Community Manager Lansing - 02/04/2004
Job Order Number: 2210652    Job last updated: February 04, 2004
Job posted on: February 04, 2004
Company name:  Amber Management Company
Product line/service:  Apartment Management
Web site:  http://www.amberapartments.com

Job title:  Business & Community Manager
Job type:  Full Time
Hours per week:  44
Position(s) available:  1

Job location:  Lansing

Benefits:  life insurance, medical insurance, paid sick leave, paid
vacation, 401(k)

Job description:  This position is for entry level management, with
responsibility for a portion of our portfolio and the possibility of
advancement. The Amber Management Company is a Lansing based multi-housing
provider specialing in resident retention, aggressive marketing and high
occupancy percentages. We are seeking a high energy, extremely bright
individual to join our management team. A large portion of our marketing is
done through internet and email contacts, which makes computer savvy a must
for the person who desires the position. We manage 11 properties in the
Lansing, East Lansing and Holt areas. The position will be filled by a
person who will be responsible for all aspects of the sales, maintenance and
management processes. This includes, but is not limited to showing
apartments, scheduling contracted labor and staff labor and maintaining a
high level of occupancy with a solid resident profile. The position also
requires budget and financial management, as well as advertising creation
and marketing implementation.

Job requirements:  This job requires a high school diploma.

Specific requirements:  This position has some special requirements. You
must possess a private drivers license, undergo drug screening, pass an
employment test and undergo a reference or security check.

Additional requirements:  Sales experience preferred. College training a
plus, but not required. Microsoft Office, email and moderate to extensive
internet knowledge required. You must have a drivers license and credit
history in good standing (credit & traffic record checks required). Email or
fax your information to leasing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or 517-372-0063. We are
not accepting ?resumes? for the position. All applicants must submit a cover
letter, describing their eligibility and qualifications. If you are chosen
for interview, we will review your resume at that time. We plan to fill this
position by February 1st.

Please apply by Fax or by Email .

Contact:  Jeff Connell  Business name:  Amber Management Company
Phone:  (517)372-2000 Ext: 501  Address:  2601 East Grand River Avenue
Fax:  (517)372-0063    Lansing, MI 48912
Email:  LEASING@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Those who apply themselves too closely to little
things often become incapable of great things."

Kerry Keyworth
kerrykeyworth_43@xxxxxxxxxxx

Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer!