[cisb102sp04] Cisb102 L5 Q2

  • From: "Bill" <CREEKRAT22@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 12:45:02 -0400

I currently receive several Ziff Davis technology newsletters. Some of the ones
that I get are Inside PCMag.com, it talks about the on goings at the magazine,
I also get productwire: FirstLooksUpdate and ExtremeTech. I have subscribed to
these for a while and I like them because it keeps me up to date about what's
happing in the tech world. ExtremeTech also has a great forum where you can
post questions on almost anything and have someone give you very good advise.
You can find all of these newsletters and many more at this site.
I not sure why but I can't get the question mark to stay a part of the link so
if it shows up that way on your end you will need to cut and past all of it
(and the question mark) to your browser's address bar. Or you can just go to
www.pcmag.com and scroll down to where it say newsletters.

http://www.pcmag.com/newsletter_manage/0,3020,,00.asp?