[cisb102sp04] Re: Cisb 102 L3 Q6

  • From: "Cheryl Cox" <coxkatz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:17:29 -0500

I was looking through the list so that I could respond to someone and I
picked your's because it was the first one I saw with Q6 in the subject.  I
opened it up and you did your write-up on cookies, so did I.  You wrote up a
nice piece.

Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never
forgotten this.  [1] [2]

Cheryl Cox[IMG][3]

coxkatz@xxxxxxx[4]

from:/" >Reply-To: cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To: cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [cisb102sp04] Cisb 102 L3 Q6 >Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:29:55
+0000>>Hello Fellow Classmates, >I choose cookie's for an societal issue
involoving the internet. First, >what are cookie's? Cookie's are pieces of
information generated by a web >server and stored in the user computer,
readyfor future access. Second, >what do cookie's do? When you visit a
website it request's a cookie an it >will take a look to see who you are and
any other info on your cookie file. >My opinion is why is this being done
without your knowledge. It's an >invasion of your privacy as stated in the
1st Amendment. Nobody wants >somebody collecting information about them, on
where they surf and what >there doing. These people should be criminally
prosecuted for this due to >violation of the 1st amendment. Here's a couple
of sites on privact that >could help you Privacy Rights Clearing House and
Electronic Privacy >Information Center. >http://epic.org/
>http://www.privacyrights.org/
>http://www.cookiecentral.com/content.phtml?area=2&id=1
>http://www.cookiecentral.com/content.phtml?area=2&id=2 >>"Those who apply
themselves too closely to little >things often become incapable of great
things." >>Kerry Keyworth >kerrykeyworth_43@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>_________________________________________________________________ >Click
here for a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.
>http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963 >>[5]

Watch high-quality video with fast playback at MSN Video. Free! [6]

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001
   2 http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001
   3 http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001