[cisb102sp04] CISB102 lesson3 question5

  • From: Danydepue@xxxxxxx
  • To: milansing@xxxxxxxxxxx,JQ26Q763LTWK924G0M_cbaol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,stacy.knowles002@xxxxxxxxxx, kerrykeyworth_43@xxxxxxxxxxx,jsnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, servo56@xxxxxxx, sundeej2@xxxxxxxxxxxx,vally_balak@xxxxxxxxx, mpowe005@xxxxxxxxxx, rlawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,idamcer@xxxxxxxxx, gheisler@xxxxxxx, pedsdoc51@xxxxxxxxxxx,richellemcfate@xxxxxxxxxxx, sfarr82@xxxxxxxx, jprzystas@xxxxxxxxxxx,suebrooks@xxxxxxxxxxx, limonj@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Creekrat22@xxxxxxxxx,cisb102sp04-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tapioca@xxxxxxxxxxx,coxkatz@xxxxxxx, creekrat22@xxxxxxxxxxxx, ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,lawsonr@xxxxxxx, cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 20:14:23 EST

ok so you all have to check this out you will get a laugh.  I found a hoax
called good times on http://www.hoaxbusters.ciac.org/  It tells about a virus
that was supposted to deleatt the hard drive on your computer.  ok so that is
not the funny part, the artical right below it is the responce that someone
e-mailed all his friends after recieving to many warnings.  the responce is
great
and iwish that I had thought of it.  In all seriousness, hoaxs, virus and spam
are no laughing matter. I have one e-mail account that Irecieve 48+ spam
e-mails a day in and had a virus attach it self to one of my computers that
allowed porn to pop up when ever it wanted to, like the pop up adds but it
would go
looking for them.