[cisb102sp04] CISB102, L5 Q2

  • From: Tom Spare <etspare@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: listserv <cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 04:42:49 -0800 (PST)

I have been receiving many different newsletters over the years. I saw that one
of our other students also receives the TechNet Flash by Microsoft. I like this
letter as it gives me information about service packs and hotfixes for the
Microsoft product line

I also receive a weekly newsletter from Travelzoo (http://www.travelzoo.com).
This informs me of the top 20 travel deals for the week. This week I could have
gone to Jamaica for a 5-night all-inclusive package with air for only $599.

Over the years I have signed up for many newsletters. Some have been plain-text
while others have been in HTML. I prefer the HTML style as it looks and feels
for like a news-paper or a web-site with links.

Peace... Tom