[cisb102sp04] CISB 102 L5 Q2

  • From: mccaulc@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:36:53 -0500 (EST)

  Hi,

  The two newsletters I subscribed to was:

Native American Newsletter @ Buffalo Trails(http://www.native-americans.org)
Lady Hawke's Native American Newsletter(http://ladyhawkesite.tripod.com)

  I liked both of the newsletters.  Certain articles, items and writers on one
compared to the other.  So I couldn?t say that one was better than the other.
Even though Lady Hawke?s not Native, she puts some work and thought into her
newsletters.  Buffalo Trails newsletters cover many topics, but some seem like
homework assignments.  Not a whole lot of information on the subject.
Sometimes there are whole page articles though and nicely written.  And some of
the articles are written by Natives.   Lady Hawke has advice from Natives,
which helps.

Chuck McCaul