[cisb102sp02] emoticons and tla's for CISB102

  • From: Karl Herrick <karl_herrick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cisb102sp02@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 17:31:34 -0800 (PST)

Well, I was writing this email and decided to use some TLA's (that's three
letter acronyms for the uninformed)  Anyhow I thought it would be necessary to
do this, imo... then I decided what a joke, we all know these anyway, lol. So
b4 I went and really did this, I had to really check my sanity. Then I went ott
with this things... j/k, :-)

So anyhow, what am I going to do about this? brb

okay, I'm back, but really, who uses this stuff in an email?  How about an
instant message! :-p

So whether it's a tla, or a loc, it's reall np... so thy for reading my email,
and I will bbl with another email... cause we have tons for this assignment.

Yahoo! Greetings - send greetings for Easter,  Passover