[cisb102sp02] Jeff Etue CISB 102 Lesson 3 question 3 Joke

  • From: "Jeff Etue" <jm_etue@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cisb102sp02@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 15:44:52 -0500

Two boys are playing football at a park in Ann Arbor,

Michigan, when one of the boys is suddenly attacked by

a crazed Rottweiler.

Thinking quickly, the other boy

takes a stick and shoves it under the dog's

collar, twists it, and breaks the dog's neck, thus

saving his friend.

A sports reporter who was strolling by sees the

incident and rushes over to interview the boy. He

tells the boy, "I'll title it 'Young Wolverine Fan

Saves Friend From Vicious Animal' ".

"But I'm not a Wolverine fan." the little hero replies.

"Sorry, since we're in Ann Arbor, Michigan, I just

assumed you were," says the reporter and he starts

writing again.

He asks "How does 'Spartan Fan Rescues Friend From

Horrific Attack' sound?"

"I'm not a Spartan fan either, " the boy says.

"Oh, I thought everyone in Michigan was either for the

Wolverines or the Spartans. What team do you root

for?" the reporter asks.

"I'm an Ohio State Buckeyes fan," the boy

replies. "They're the best."

The reporter smiles, starts a new sheet in his

notebook and writes: "Little Bastard From Ohio Kills

Beloved Family Pet."