[cisb102sp02] CISB102 L3 Q8

  • From: Min Zhuang <zhuangmi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: CISB102 class List <cisb102sp02@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 19:48:53 -0500

Hi, All,

I would like share with you my internet experience. I did not know what
is Internet b4l I came to US several years ago. Then I immediately
fall-in-love with this great invention. Imaging I can surf the Internet
for all kinds of information. It opens the door to a new world for me.
Nowadays, I use Internet for many purposes. I communicate with my
family in China by NetMeeting which we can talk and see each other for
FREE!
:-) I shop at Internet to save time and money. I am even taking a
virtual college class in LCC and learn a lot of cool stuff about
internet in this class. I rarely chat on Internet. Only once a while be
a lurker in a BBS discussing the job market about IT graduates. :-(
btw, I am going to be a IT student in Carnegie Mellon University this
May.
thx. Hope you enjoy this class too. :-)

Min Zhuang