[cisb102b] cisb 102 b

  • From: "Akif Catal" <akifcatal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cisb102b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:53:45 -0600

HI EVERYONE. I AM HAPPY DUE TO DOING THAT :). AFAIK, emotioncons very helpful
to communcate with people especially to chatt. IDM whether you use them or not,
but when you use them, you make something special. Today I feel little bit :-(.
Because I couldn't sleep ver well, actually I have never slept due studying
math.Sometimes, it makes me :-@. I have to spend a lot of time on it. IMO,
there must be anoher way that we can study comfortably. I am trying to use
those icons very well, but I don't know what to say. I can say. I am not :-!,
and now I am not :'( , because no need to cry. Oh, i just want to get rid of
them. I am l-O. If you want to know, I wear 8-).