[cisb102b] CISB 102B Lesson 3 Question 8 - Steve Shepard

  • From: "Steve Shepard" <shepard22002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Listserv" <cisb102b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:12:53 -0500

I really LOVE to go sailing it makes me :-). Athough when the wind blows to
hard the boat may tip over and that makes me :-( and ocassionally :-@. If I'm
unfortunate enough to have my friends witness my capsizing they will be ROTFL.
IMHO, they're all IDIOTS!

THESE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE TV SHOWS!    Why am I shouting ? I don't know,
but IT FEELS GOOD!    Anyways, I like the Simpsons and wonder why *****:-) ever
married Homer. Z:-) on the other hand has a (:-D and can hardly ever keep his
mouth shout. The Flinstones are good too, but 7:-) is hard to take sometimes.
Star Trek is good as well, it's funny to see how the >>:-1 have changed over
the years. In the original series they only looked like guys with tans and bad
haircuts! :- )

BTW IMHO RTFM >;->