[cisb102b] CISB 102B Lesson 3 Question 8

  • From: "Dan Siettas" <sfkserver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "CISB 102 ListServ" <CISB102B@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:42:19 -0500

oh BTW i would LOL if my ISP AKA a RSI is not working today! :-(  THEY TOLD ME
TO RTFM ABOUT THE :*)!!!  Ah IDM , AFAIK  they can :-$!

Oh by the way i would laugh out loud if my internet service provider also know
as a repetitive stress injury is not working today! sad face THEY TOLD ME TO
READ THE F**KING MANUAL ABOUT THE DRUNK CLOWN!!!  Ah It don't matter, as far as
i know they can put their money where their mouth is!

The Sci-Fi Knights Counter Strike Server is On Fire!!!!!

web Page: http://65.42.254.54
Email Us at : SFKServer@xxxxxxxxx

Play with The Best, Or Play With Us Its your Choice!