[cisb102b] CISB 102 B lesson 5 Question 2

  • From: Nic Lauinger <nicjl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cisb102b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:05:38 -0800 (PST)

2.  a)  I signed up for the fun and entertainment news letters

     b)  yes they arrived

     c)  i liked the variety of what was sent to me like pictures of the day,
jokes, funny animations and horoscopes, but i don't like how they sent me a
picture of rosie o'donnell cause she is the sorse of all evil.

     d)i like the fun email from info beat