[cisb102_vc] Web Site Project

  • From: "Rebekah J & Steve Weigel" <srjw0298@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cisb102_vc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 15:47:23 -0500

Please visit my webpage at http://home.tir.com/~srjw0298
I chose the topic of Dolphins.  I love dolphins, I have swam with them and
learned how to train them.  I would love to work with dolphins full time but I
don't live in the area to do so.
I used ws_FTP to transfer my files.  I originally tried using the feature in
Front page express and WS_FTP was much easier.
I plan to keep this site, it has great reference sites for those interested in
helping save the dolphins, swimming with dolphins or just to read about
dolphins.

I added a scrolling marquee at the bottom of my homepage.