[cisb102_vc] Mey kiw Comas-Fong, Assignment 5, Question #2

  • From: "Meykiw Comas-Fong" <mkcomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cisb102_vc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 15:13:34 -0500

1-I subscribed to the Fun and to the News newsletters from
http://www.infobeat.com/ and to MP3 Insider Newsletter from
http://www.cnet.com/ .
2- The first two newsletters arrive daily and the MP3 one arrives every
other Friday.
3- I like that I don?t have to buy the paper in order to read the news.  I
also like that I get new comics, horoscopes, recipes, etc, every day and
the MP3 Insider keeps me up with the latest on Napster, the music industry,
and other related topics.
4- The Fun newsletter is my favorite one because it has lots of cool links
and I like to read comics. They also have polls and trivia games.