[cisb102_vc] Lesson 3 Question 8 Eric J. Proctor

  • From: "Proctor" <proctor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cisb102_vc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:46:31 -0500

I do not use the acronyms much like LOL i never use that I use BRB a lot and
when i get mad at my friends online they can tell cuz i really get MAD >:-) AND
TYPE LIKE THIS but that doesn't happen much :-P, I tend to make a lotof people
laugh a lot and use LMAO :-D, I really am Kind of clueless :-/ on what to put
in this message just trying to get this done :-), bbiam, ok back i was afk, oh
well nothing much more to say, hope everyone is doing good in this class, good
night all...

Eric J. Proctor