[cisb102_vc] Jargon CISB102 Lesson3 Q8 Holly Henderson

  • From: http4him@xxxxxxxx
  • To: cisb102_vc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 00:52:46 -0800

AISI, I AM SENDING A LOT OF E-MAIL  TO MY CLASSMATES!   BOC,  this is
part of the class, and I know you all are doing the same.8-)   I'm
feeling a little :-&, just not sure of what to say.
AFAIK I am doing my assignments correctly, so that makes me get an E2EG !
@:-)  GA and LOL at this e-mail, I am.  BTW, does anyone else do these
last minute?GGN, :-0  Almost, 1 am~!

Holly   http4him@xxxxxxxx
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen.
For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal
2Corinthians 4:18