[cisb102_vc] CISB 102 Lesson 5 Question 2

  • From: "Christine Dickerman" <christiney73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cisb102_vc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 11:19:47 -0500

1. I am subscribed to Martha Stewart (gardening and cooking) newsletters and
also to Microsoft:This Week! newsletter.

Martha Stewart: In order to receive Martha's newsletter(s) (she has several
different ones) you will need to register with her web site. Once you are
registered, you will be able to check the box(es) of which newsletter(s) you
want to receive.

http://www.marthastewart.com[1]

Microsoft:This Week!: You need to have a .NET passport in order to receive
Microsoft newsletter(s). If you have a hotmail account then your e-mail
address and password are your .NET passport login.

http://register.microsoft.com/regsys/Pic.asp?SEC=0&WizID=0[2]

2. Martha Stewart arrives about every few weeks. Usually around holidays or
when she is having special promotions. Microsoft:This Week! arrives every
week.

3. I enjoy them both. Sometimes Martha's is more like an ad then a
newsletter.

4. I don't really think one is better than the other because they offer
different information. Microsoft:This Week! is reliable because I know that
Iwill receive it every week, whereas Martha's is more sporadic.

Christine

Christine Dickerman christiney73@xxxxxxxxxxx[3]

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.marthastewart.com