(no subject)

  • From: Greg Kindel <ggkindel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cisb102_campus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 10:47:43 -0700 (PDT)

Well IMO my managers at work don't know how to run a business, IMI.  I could
run the place better.  AFAIK they haven't even cashed out the tillsince they
have been in business.  AISI a business should count there daily intakes to the
sales receipts every night at closing.  but they only take cash out when it is
over flowing. :-(   One of these days they will get robbed and wish they had
emptied the cash out. (:-&   Well on monday TAGTC.  I am going to take charge
and fix some things to make the business run smoother. :}  IDB how they run the
business, I'm :|

Greg Kindel

ggkindel@xxxxxxxxx

"Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die tomorrow'

Yahoo! by Phone.