[cisb102_campus] cisb/ Greg Kindel/ Campus/ lesson 3 Q8

  • From: Greg Kindel <ggkindel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cisb102_campus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 10:55:13 -0700 (PDT)

  Greg Kindel <ggkindel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Well IMO my managers at work don't
know how to run a business, IMI.  I could run the place better.  AFAIK they
haven't even cashed out the tillsince they have been in business.  AISI a
business should count there daily intakes to the sales receipts every night at
closing.  but they only take cash out when it is over flowing. :-(   One of
these days they will get robbed and wish they had emptied the cash out. (:-&
Well on monday TAGTC.  I am going to take charge and fix some things to make
the business run smoother. :}  IDB how they run the business, I'm :|

Greg Kindel

ggkindel@xxxxxxxxx

"Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die tomorrow'

Yahoo! by Phone.