[cisb102_campus] Marques Hicks - Cisb Assignment 3 - Question 2

  • From: "Marques Hicks" <mhicks702@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cisb102_campus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 21:20:49 -0400

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Marques Hicks=20
To: mhicks702@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=20
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 12:12 AM
Subject: Marques Hicks - Cisb Assignment 3 - Question 2

    Hey....
=20
    Just in case you can't place the fro with a name, I'm Marques.  I'm =
currently on track to attain an Associate Degree in Computer =
Networking/Technology from LCC.  This E-Mail is part of an assignment =
for CISB 102 (Question 2 to be exact).  Well, I'm kinda running outta =
stuff to say so.  I'm bout to bounce.  But hey, fill free to get back @ =
me (reply to this), but only is you have something good to say.  Like =
how much your diggin tha fro.  LOL.  Just kidding.
=20
    Peace Out
=20
    ~Marques Hicks
=20
PS.  That lil chart down there is another part of my assignment.  =
Disreguard if you don't know who Barry Sanders it.
=20
=20

      Here I Am...
    =20

    =20
      Here is some text, and a picture.  Don't you just love these =
wonderful action photos?  I know I do.
    =20
      Here's more text.

    =20